There are so many amazing things to do in the fall that we put together a list so you and your family don’t miss out!
- Check out the Grande Festa Italiana held in early September. This awesome event has rides, fireworks, live music and lots of Italian food. It’s held at North Hempstead Beach Park in Port Washington.
- Go apple picking at Lewin Farms in Wading River! There’s no better way to spend quality time as a family then picking the foods that you will eat together! If that farm doesn’t suit your fancy, check out this page to see all of the apple farms in the metro area.
- Don’t miss the Long Island Fair at Old Bethpage, which has been around well over 100 years! This is a typical fair featuring pony rides, traditional music, fair food, and more.
- Join a good cause and Walk Now for Autism Speaks at Jones Beach. This is a walk to raise money and your whole family can join you!
- Go pumpkin picking at Stakey’s Pumpkin Farm in Aquebogue. This is a 26-acre pumpkin farm! What better way to get yourself ready for Autumn then with pumpkins?
- Check out the Long Island Fall Festival at Hecksher Park. At the festival there are carnival games, a farmer’s market, and homemade treats!
- Take a walk through The Nassau County Museum of Art in Roslyn Harbor. Take in the beautiful scenery that 145 acres of fields, woods and ponds has to offer.
Below are two playlists that we created just for the end of the summer and beginning of the fall. Our Labor Day playlist is great to get the last bits of the summer feels, and our Autumn Equinox playlist is perfect to get you into the mood for the fall. You can listen to them directly from this post below or by searching Center Stage Music Center on Spotify.